- 1 Chicken Breast Per Person
- 1-2 Heads Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Minced Shallot
- 1 Can Lite Coconut milk
- 2 Tsp Sriracha
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tsp Soy
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Marinate Chicken Cut into slices in 1/2 the can coconut milk, 1 tsp sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- Slice Broccoli
- Combine Peanut Butter, Shallots, remaining coconut milk, sriracha, and fish sauce in small sauce pan. Cook on low until peanut butter has melted and has become a good dipping sauce
- Sautee or Grill Chicken.
- Add Broccoli to the Chicken when Chicken is almost cooked
- Served topped with as much Peanut Sauce as desired.
- Can also serve over spinach for more veggies!
432 Calories, 25.2g Fat 6.9g Carbs, 1.9g Fiber, 35.8g Protein