- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 6.5 oz diced shallots, garlic, and onions (mix from Trader Joe’s)
- 3/4 Cup Yellow Raisins
- 1 1/2 cup Chopped Cashews
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt (Fage is the best!)
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4 tsps curry seasoning
- 1/2 Bottle yellow curry (from Trader Joe’s)
- Put Chicken in a baking pan.
- Coat with Olive Oil, Pepper, Curry seasoning evenly.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Let Chicken cool, then dice into bite size pieces.
- Combine Yogurt and Yellow Curry in Blender to make the dressing.
- Chop Celery
- Add Celery, dressing, shallots, garlic, onions, and raisins to chicken. Stir well and store in fridge. The longer it sits the more flavorful it is!
Curried Chicken salad is the perfect meal to make on Monday so you have lunch for the rest of the week!
Makes 10 servings:
Calories: 260 14g. Fat, 17g Carbs, 1.9g Fiber, 22g Protein