**Disclaimer–This recipe can be greatly improved. However it is made for even the most Lazy Ass Man to do weekly!
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- 1 beer
- Choose your favorite spice mixture I chose cumin, Italian Seasoning, and Everyday Seasoning about 1/2 tsp of each
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- Pour 1/2 Beer in slow cooker.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Cover with thin coat BBQ sauce
- Add spices on top.
- Top off with the rest of the beer.
- Cook on the slow cooker 10 hours on low. Try to flip chicken whenever you think about it.
- Mash the chicken. It should shred well!
Eat by itself, with mustard or BBQ Sauce, with Cottage Cheese, Over Lettuce or Spinach