Spinach Crust Pizza turned out even better than the cauliflower crust pizzas! The crust had a better consistency and I was actually able to eat the pizza without a fork!
- 4 cups Spinach
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- Beef Steak Tomato
- 1 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Turkey Link Sausages
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Combine Ingredients for dough in food processor.
- Line Pizza Tray with Parchment Paper so the dough doesn’t stick
- Bake in Oven at 425 Degrees for 15 min until the crust has browned.
- Sautee onions and peppers and cook sausage on the stove.
- Cut tomato and line the dough instead of pizza sauce. (You can use pizza sauce instead.)
- Add cooked toppings and mozzarella.
- Cook at 425 degrees until the cheese melts.