Here are a few of my favorite posts designed to give you a jump start into a healthy lifestyle:
What running shoes are right for me?
Blogs on Diet:
- Simple Diet Math
- Paleo What : My take on the fad paleo diet
- Below or Above Average Lunch the sister blog about the exercise component of paleo.
- Fears: The importance in meal tracking.
Set Personal Records: Information on the best fitness tracker on the market.
Steal Like An Artist: How to find your own version of fitness
Some Physiology Lessions
- 2 posts on Breathing: One about what oxygen does and another on how yoga can help breathing during running
- Why We Sweat
- Training Adaptations
Here are posts on Running form:
- How to find Dorsiflexion
- Erector Spinae
- How do you know if you have good posture?
- Hill Running
- The Importance of Running form
- Good Form can be as Easy as Listening to your body