- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Onion
- 2 Peppers
- 2 Zuchinnis
- 2 lbs Ground Beef 93%
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Open Cans and put in large sauce pan.
- Mince Veggies using a food processor. Add to Pan.
- Brown Beef with cumin. Add to Pan.
- Add garlic and Italian Seasoning.
- Sautee for a couple hours over low heat.
- Serve with whole wheat pasta or over a veggie like Broccoli for a spaghetti fix without the carbs!
This is one of the healthiest spaghetti sauce recipes I know! Especially if you serve it over broccoli rather than noodles! It is the perfect way to sneak in veggies for kiddos!