- 3-4lb Round Roast
- 1/2 bag Baby Carrots
- 2 Onions
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Everyday Seasoning
- minced garlic
- Marinate Round Steak with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Power, and Olive Oil. Use as much as you need to create a fine coat over meat.
- Sear roast on each side for about 2 min.
- Add to Crock Pot
- Deglaze the pan with half of the beer to get the remnants of the beef off the bottom then add to crock pot.
- Chop onions into think slices then add carrots and onions to crock pot with the remaining beer, desired sriracha (I recommend starting with 1tbsp), and some everyday seasoning.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
Crock Pot Round Roast is one of the leanest ways to eat beef. If you are sick of chicken, this is your recipe! Serve with a green salad for a perfect paleo meal! a 4lb roast makes 10 servings. Each serving has 384 Calories, 10.3g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 11.1g Fat, and 50g Protein. Talk about a great way to stick within your ratios!