In the mood for a little sweet, but don’t want to ruin your ratios for the day? Try these Mini Chocolate Garbanzo Bites! They are a sweet treat that won’t send your calories through the roof and keeps your ratios in check!
- 1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter (I used Adams)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients but chocolate chips in food processor. Pulse till well blended.
- Add chocolate chips. Pulse a couple more times.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Cook for about 10 min.
Makes about 14 balls. Serving 1 ball: Calories: 50, Fat 3g, Carbs 4.5g, Fiber 1g, Protein 3g.