There are reasons for and against using caffeine before a workout.
[vsw id=”jYnoXMwX5ik” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Using caffeine before a workout can make you:
- Release fatty acids into your blood stream, helping your body in endurance activities.
- More Energetic so you work harder during your workout.
- More focused and concentrated for your workout.
- Have a bawl movement so you don’t have to go to the bathroom during your workout.
- Less blood flow back to the heart impairing performance in anaerobic activities,
- Being jittery or shaking if you aren’t use to caffeine.
Overall, you should give it a try. Some peoples workouts are positively affected by caffeine. Others have weaker workouts. Test whether caffeine before a workout works for you!