Every now and then I crave a juicy Hamburger! The good news about eating Paleo, is you can indulge on these cravings! You just need to nix the bun. If you make Sweet Potato Fries you have a home cooked trendy burger treat.
- 1/2 lb 94% Beef
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Spicy Pepper (if you like)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese crumbles
- Sharp Cheddar
- Sweet Onion
- Shredded Romaine
- Roma Tomato
Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 sweet Potato
- Sprinkle Everyday Seasoning
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Chop sweet potato into frie size pieces.
- Sautee with coconut oil and seasoning until golden.
- Spread out on cooking tray and bake for 30 min or until golden and crispy.
- While fries are baking, remove tops and seeds from peppers.
- Mix beef with blue cheese, cumin, and egg.
- Stuff peppers with cheddar cheese.
- Wrap stuffed peppers with beef.
- Grill on low heat (to melt cheese) until cooked or sear on both sides for 1 min and then pop into oven for 5 to finish.
Calories: 516 Fat 36g, Carbs 13g, Protein 34g