- 1lb Ground Beef
- 4-5 Chili Peppers of Choice. (I would get a mix of spicy and non spicy depending on who you’re feeding.)
- Pepper Jack or Cheddar Cheese or my favorite goat cheese!
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- sliced onion
- sliced peppers
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- splash of sriracha (optional)
- Mix Beef, Egg, Cumin, garlic, Blue Cheese Crumbles and Diced onion in a bowl.
- Cut top off chilis and remove seeds
- Cut cheese into rectangular pieces if using pepper jack or cheddar then stuff peppers. I like to cut them in half to make for better shaped burgers.
- Pat Beef Mixture into thin patty to wrap pepper with.
- Sauteed chopped onions and peppers to top burger with
- Grill or Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 min.
Served with Sweet Potato Fries! 🙂
395 Calories, 26.8g Fat .4 Carbs, 36.4g Protein