You can always add meat to a Vegetarian Lasagna, but this meal is a great way for vegetarians to get more protein in their diet.
- 3 Large Zucchini
- 1 Stock Broccoli
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp every day seasoning
- 2 Cups Fat Free Mozzerella Shredded
- 2 Cups Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Fat Free Ricotta
- 1 Egg
- Sautee Tomatoes, Garlic, Pepper, Every Day Seasoning in a sauce pot.
- Combine Mozzerlla, Cottage Cheese, Ricotta, and Egg.
- Slice Broccoli and zucchini vertically into thin strips.
- Layer Pyrex Dish with sauce, zucchini, cheese, spinach, sauce, broccoli, cheese, spinach sauce, zucchini, sauce, and finally cheese again.
- Bake at 350 Degree for 45 min or until cheese is golden brown on top.
Calories 428, 14.3g Fat, 22.5g Carbs, 3.9g Fiber, and 55.8g Protein