When it’s rainy and your not motivated to run in the rain, working out in your living room can be a great alternative, especially if you have some gym equipment at home.
To keep your at home workout quality, after you do the prehab/movement prep, go through the exercises are quickly as possible. Don’t stop to catch your breath!
Prehab Movement Prep
- 1a. 1 Legged RDL hops 2×10 each side
- 1b. Traveling Pushups 2×10 each side
- 1c. Russian Twists 2×30 each side
- 2a. Runner’s Hops 3×30
- 2b. Runner’s Lateral Stability Bounds 3×10 per leg
- 2c. Neider/Push Press 3×30 each direction