All you need for this cross fit style workout workout is a Dynamax Ball!
Pyramid Workouts work by doing 10 reps of everything 1x through. Then 9, 8, etc. and so on until you hit 1 rep of each exercise.
1. Ball Squats: Squat all the way down until your bottom touches the ball
2. Ball Slams: Bring the ball over head. Slam it down. Work to catch it on it’s bounce to conserve energy!
3. Burpees: Place the ball on the floor. Jump out into a push up position. Touch your chest to the ball. Stand back up and place the ball over your head. Make sure your chest touches the ball teach time.
4. Sit Up To Stand Up: Lay down on the floor with the ball over your head. Pull the ball over your body past your feet, rocking up onto your heels. Stand up and press the ball over head.
5. Squat to Press: Squat down until your elbows touch your knees. Stand up and press the ball over your head.
6. Medball Slams: Sit down, knees bent heels on the floor. Lean back 45 degrees and slam ball side to side bringing the ball over your head between slams. (10 reps to each side)
7. Push Ups: Do 10 push ups with one hand on the ball and 10 with the other hand on the ball. Travel over the ball between each and every push up.
Time yourself and record your time below!